Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And so.............it begins

This morning..........we woke up........yeah.  We totally did.  I know you thought we were a couple of lazy bums...........but we managed to raise our butts into the lifted position and walk.  Scott is telling to tell you that he did not write this...........but I also happen to know that he approves.
Anyways......so we are sitting here.........waiting......waiting.....waiting...for a flight...listening to growling stomachs.....taking in all the airporty sounds like an annoying little coffee shop tune combined with blender.........and contemplating the deeper meaning of the pat down.  What did we just experience?  Well you see.....this guy.........he pats you down........and if you make any remarks........he declares you a terror threat.  Long story short........we are still waiting for our plane.
Anybody annoyed yet that I'm using so many "...."s?

3 comments:

  1. I declared you a terror threat years ago! No, wait, that was a threat to my sanity.... Bring me home something interesting, such as a lovely English midget... Has to be a midget so it fits in the suitcase... Haha, see I can use .....'s too!
    Have fun boys :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Quite the interesting beginning to a promising-to-be-even-more-interesting adventure. Can't wait for more updates. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete