Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally in England

So here we are now.  And we've both been up for about 32 hours now.  We decided to go and just walk the streets of Oxford in our sleepy states.  It went better than you would think.  Although, we are a little zonked at the moment.  I snapped a few photos for viewing pleasure.

So here's a lovely photo of a dude that we find out is a representation of no one known.  Let me rephrase.... No one knows who this is supposed to be.  This place is so old, that it has been lost to history.  There are actually a bunch of these heads across this wall.  He just was a rather photogenic one of the bunch.

Here is a wonderful view that we got by climbing up St. Marry's Cathedral tower.  I'm not sure what building this is.......I think it's a college.....but no matter, it's an awesome looking building.




This was on the tower.  Thought it looked cool.

This is a cool gargoyle thing that is part of the drainage system.  He spits water out when it rains.

We had to climb this cool dundgeny stair case which had a rope in case you fell.  The stairs were really small and very steep.  In case you can't see me around Scott........that's me way down there!

Another cool building........

Yet again......another cool building.

And another......shot from the tower view.

Can you tell I like the buildings?

No comments:

Post a Comment